Sometimes errors happen when setting up a quiz and you will need to update the marks for a question. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Course Tools in the blue navigation bar near the top of the page and select Quizzes from Course Tools.
- Navigate to the quiz you would like to update, click the drop-down arrow beside it, and select Grade.
- Select the Questions tab near the top of the page.
- Select Update all attempts if you would like to update all learners’ quiz attempts and marks simultaneously, then click on the question(s) you would like to modify. In this example, “Q1. ___ is also known as ___ history” is used.
- Scroll down to edit the Grading Type accordingly (i.e., you can give all attempts a specified number of points, or choose to give attempts with specified answers a specified number of points). You can also add a comment. When you are finished, click Save. Modifications to the question are logged at the bottom of the page.