Click on this link for instructions on how to provide feedback to assignments without a submission.
How to provide feedback on assignments with submissions
1. Go to the Assignments tool by selecting Course Tools in the blue navigation bar.
2. Select the drop-down menu next to the title of the assignment and click View Submissions.
3. Select the submission you wish to provide feedback to and click View submission.
4. You will see the student submission on the left-hand column. Use the right-hand column to input a score, mark with a rubric (if relevant), and provide various forms of feedback using the text box or file, audio, or video options as desired.
5. Once you are finished, you can either click Save Draft and continue marking by using the arrows at the top of the right column, or immediately Publish the feedback to the individual learner. If you would like to publish feedback to all learners at once, select the Back to User Submissions in the top left corner and click the Publish All Feedback button found under the assignment title. If your learners are having difficulty viewing their feedback, please refer to Why can’t my learners view their grades?