The Quiz Event Log shows instructors additional details of each student’s quiz attempts. The Event log will display:
- When the quiz was entered
- The time a question was responded to
- The time a question was saved
- The time the quiz was completed.
If a student finished a quiz attempt but did not submit it, you can do it in their stead for grading purposes. For more details on how to do that, please click here.
To navigate to a Quiz Event Log
1. Navigate to the student’s quiz attempt by going to Course Tools in the blue navigation bar and then selecting Quizzes.
2. Navigate to the quiz you would like to view the attempts for, click the down arrow beside the specific quiz, and select Grade.
3. Click on the student’s attempt and then select Quizzes Event Log.
4. A pop-up window will appear with the student attempt information.