To get started with Crowdmark, you need to import your course to Crowdmark. You start the process from Brightspace by following these steps:
1. From your course main page, select Course Tools from the Navbar and select Crowdmark.
2. You will be taken to Crowdmark‘s sign in page. Click on Sign in with Brightspace. Your sign-in information is your netlink ID and password.
3. After logging in, you will be taken to your Crowdmark My Courses page. Select Import a Course.
4. Choose your course from the dropdown menu. Click Import Course.
5. You will see the course page. This is where you can enroll your students from Brightspace, add your team members, and make your assessments.
If you have further questions, please check out the other Crowdmark FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This content is adapted from: Importing a course from Brightspace by Crowdmark.